Tuesday, 26 February 2013

hawaiian








Shirt - 9 Crow Street
Trousers - Cyberdog
Shoes - Buffalo
Bracelet - Hot Topic
Choker - Hot Topic
Blue Lipstick - Illamasqua

Sorry to be so boring in my blog posts (writing-wise), but nothing is going on in my life. I have a ton of school work, which is weird because I usually don't have a lot. I go back to London in a couple of weeks and I cannot wait. I'm going to see Bear's Den in concert again when I get there, so! That's something to look forwards to! I actually have the lamest taste in music. I just listen to show tunes and folksy stuff and sad instrumental music most of the time. I am also the worst at finding good music so if you know some good sad instrumental music or just good music in general, TELL ME. I want to listen to it. I need to broaden my horizons u guyz.

If you notice that my accessories and makeup are basically the same in my last post and this post, it's because I took a ton of outfit shots in like 30 minutes and it was a rush. Especially with these leggings, since they take five million years to put on and are the least comfortable things I have ever put on my body. Except they're also the most beautiful things I have ever put on my body. Woops.

8 comments:

  1. Very nice loook, i have the same buffalo <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you'd like My Morning Jacket (the 3 first albums) Greetings ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this look:) also, music wise, anything Alex Turner is perfectttt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your leggings are so nice!!
    Lovee them.
    novellaplace.blogspot.com
    Samantha xx

    ReplyDelete