Sunday, 3 February 2013

neon palm trees






Sweater - Oh Hell
Dress - Melrose Trading Post
Shoes - Buffalo
Lipstick - Illamasqua

I got this dress months ago with Larissa when I was in LA in October and totally forgot about it until last week. Like, neon palm trees?? Could you get any more perfect??

Not much has happened since I last blogged. I feel like John Watson saying that ("Nothing ever happens to me"). I'm going to the East coast on Thursday to visit one of my sisters, which should be exciting, since I haven't seen her in a month, and I'll definitely take a ton of blog photos ahead of time then so that I don't have to stress about taking photos whilst I'm at school. I just don't have the energy to go out and get dressed and find someone to take photos for me who isn't busy when I'm free.

Anyways, that is all! I'm off to watch some Merlin now. Because that is basically all I do with my life.

19 comments:

  1. Cool skirt. Great find.
    http://halielandry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. perfection at its finest!<3 love thiiis dress- rocking it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the way your fashion brain works.

    ReplyDelete
  4. FUCKING COOL!! THIS SO AWESOME, THE SHOES ♥ THE DRESS ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such a cool dress! I love the colour and the print

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhhhhhhh come back to me already plzzzzzzz I hate school so much
    Yes, that dress is actually perfect (duh) just like you (duh)

    ReplyDelete
  7. fokkkkkkkk that dress is so perfect i cant handle omg.

    ReplyDelete
  8. that dress is supa rad

    lauren
    http://slowburnfastburn.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loooooooooove that dress so much. Just got a skirt that is similar, can't wait to wear it this summer. You have great style, fa realz.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. that dress is so great. Like I can't think of a more perfect combination then neon palm trees. werk it gurl.

    ReplyDelete
  11. whaaaaaat!! you always amaze me girl!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look amazing, loving your outfit! I'm your newest follower x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your style ♡

    WWW.LICKTHEBURGUER.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  14. You have a real talent for wow gold

    putting your thoughts into clear, original content. Your article is easy to cheap world of warcraft gold read and understand. You have brought

    forth some cheap wow gold really

    good points that I agree with and appreciate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love this look. So elegant and chic.

      Delete