Wednesday, 13 March 2013

holographs





Sweater - Oh Hell
Shorts - Bad Vibes
Shoes - Buffalo
Choker - Hot Topic
Bracelet - Hot Topic

HELLO this is probably the most ~tumblr~ you have ever seen me looking. I apologize. But not because I freaking LOVE these shorts. Idk if u have a problem with my freaky internet clothing then, like, don't read my blog? IDK?

Okay, but let's be real about these shorts. They are PERFECT and they're from Bad Vibes, aka Tunnel Vision's house brand. If you don't know about Tunnel Vision I will be SERIOUSLY confused because it is so good and the girls who run it are the coolest babes ever (aka Brit and Madeline). All of the Bad Vibes stuff is totally vegan and lovely. Their stuff is a bit pricey, but it's all ethical shit and the money goes to good people, and when it comes to supporting female-owned female-run businesses, I'm willing to pay more than usual!

As for life: I head back home to London in less than two days and I am DYING. I just want to be able to creep the Gower St. set of Sherlock to see if they'll be filming there and eat dim sum at the Friendly Inn and play Sims 3 on my computer because I am a nerd and dye my hair blue because I'm not allowed to do it here at school.

xoxo

16 comments:

  1. I love Tunnel Vision. Gorgeous shorts and I love that sweatshirt girl!

    lauren
    http://slowburnfastburn.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. GAH those shorts! Intergalactic! Love that you support female viz owners...GO GURL.

    xoxo
    www.PardonMyFashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The shortssss. Ah, you look awesome. And yes, go tunnel vision!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the sweater! And those shorts are so cool, so good for supporting female business owners, and vegan too yay :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing shorts, i actually thought they were the ones by pushBUTTON when i first saw them.
    i freaking love your buffs by the way they are the best, i would love a pair like that so bad ; _ ;

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your blog
    followed
    www.thekaybook.com
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. just perfection. yup. i need some bad vibes in my life :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the photos and the lipstick!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. laaaawll either you're advertizing that you're

    a LAD
    a FAD
    or a
    RAD
    BAD
    DAD

    we'll never know. cheeky. <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. followed! this outfit is perfect i love your blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. you're style is just too good~!
    you ARE very tumblr here, but it looks amazing, and this lipstick is a nice touch too.

    www.pigeongray.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. omg hologram shorts are seriously cool! love your hipster outfit so so much <3
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Rad is right, sick shorts.
    http://halielandry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your lipstick is amazing and I love your jumper!

    check out my blog:
    http://ninetiesvogue.blogspot.co.nz/ :)

    ReplyDelete