Tuesday, 5 March 2013

tropical mesh






 Shirt - American Apparel
Shorts - The Pulp Girls
Shoes - Buffalo
Choker - Hot Topic
Bracelet - Hot Topic

It seems to silly to write about my life on this blog when nothing is happening to me. Like who am I, John Watson? IF U GET THE REFERENCE U GET A GOLDEN STAR. I've spent my time inside doing schoolwork and re-reading Les Misérables. Because I am still not finished it. After two whole months. I just got to the Marius section of it today and I am SO GLAD because Les Amis are my favourite characters, alongside Cosette. Book-Cosette is so much better than musical-Cosette just by the way. My favourite of Les Amis is probably this one dude called Jehan who is just so lovely and poetic and likes flowers and!!! I just want to date him (as you know if you followed me on twitter because 50% of my tweets are 'jehan date me'). Which is a bit of a problem seeing as he's been dead for, like, over a hundred and fifty years and he's also a fictional character #life.

As for the ~outfit~, I got these shorts from a 100% perfect store called The Pulp Girls and their clothing is just so good. It's all secondhand stuff and the photo shoots that they do are amazing and ethereal and I just love them. I'm saying this all of my own accord, just by the way. There's no compensation whatever going on. These shorts are gr8 and I want to wear them all the time, but I can't wear them at school because they're see-through and really short and the administration doesn't think I should be able to show my body in whatever way I want. Also #life.

14 comments:

  1. you have so much passion inside you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cool shorts! And that second hand store sounds cool, i really like stores like that that have a theme and really sell quality stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY I GET A GOLDEN STAR. Ahh I wish there were more awesome thrift stores here in Singapore.. Love your new shorts! :c

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh hey I'm glad those shorts exist and I'm glad you own them they're TOO RAD and you wearing them makes them even cooler. I actually saw a pair like those recently except they were a shiny gold and I was like "do I want to be that ridiculous" and now I've decided that yes, I want to be that ridiculous.
    Oh and you like Les Mis? I would have NEVER guessed. ;)
    (power to you for reading the book by the way, I would love to by I don't have the patience hahaha)

    ReplyDelete
  5. golden star for me!!!!

    love doz blue lippies on ya hotness!!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo love this outfit

    http://thecrabeyes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. cool hipster look, love the quirky mix and match, and really cool printed shorts :)
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh godddd how gr8 are those shorts and you in general. drooling all over my computer and i had sum cake left in my mouth #life.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I should re-read it too, good tip.

    How about following each other? Let me know on my blog!

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these shorts! You've got an insane sense of style! I love it!

    Emma x
    http://beautyandrags.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Omg I love the shorts/lipstick combo. Also, les mis and sherlock <3

    -Kalie

    itsrainingblueumbrellas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete