Monday, 22 April 2013

bubbles





Sweater - 9 Crow Street
Shorts - Lip Service
Shoes - Buffalo
Backpack - The Cobra Shop

Oh my god HELLO. It's been a long time since I last blogged. Idk I'm not gonna make excuses because excuses are LAME. I will just get on with life/this post.

I took these pictures in Vancouver the other day after going to Vancouver Fan Expo with a friend of mine and OH MY GOD IT WAS SO GOOD. I got some of prints of people's fan art and just wandered around gaping at everyone's costumes. Some of them were so detailed and wonderful and oh my god I'm still saying oh my god about it because it was perfect. There was a Severus Snape and a Jon Snow and some bad-ass Star Trek girls with the cutest dresses on. I won't go into too much detail because I could talk about the con for pages, but if there's ever any comic con in your neighbourhood, I highly suggest going. Other than that, I went thrifting with my mom and found a perfect Game of Thrones dress that I'm going to fix up to look like something Margaery Tyrell would wear, just 4 the lolz.

As for the outfit, it's a conglomerate of my favourite things at this moment. Bubble backpack? Plastic shorts? Fancy sneakers? It's all good. These shorts are Lip Service, which makes them automatically perfect, and they're super shiny with no pockets on the butt, so it's ALL AROUND SHINE. And, let me ask you, who doesn't want a shiny butt? 

33 comments:

  1. Hi....
    I Love your Outfit....great !!!!!
    Love,MiKu

    ReplyDelete
  2. looooove this backpack :O
    [and your colored lips, as always]

    [my blogspot weirdoland - www.pigeongray.blogspot.com]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow those shorts are so cool! Are they slightly sparkley?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shorts! :)

    itsrainingblueumbrellas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. O M G Y E S
    W H Y
    S O
    P E R F E C T
    A L W A Y S

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my YES those shorts are perfect. and everything else no duh. seriously incredible i love it all

    ReplyDelete
  7. shiny shorts, shiny backpack, lips and sweater match, and you're pulling off short bangs.

    rad!

    xo,
    lindsey
    fraululu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your blog, so funny and creative.
    Love it very much.<3<3<3
    Let's follow?
    xoxo
    http://casperever.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. So good. Love the new hair.
    http://halielandry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. SO much perfection, asdfghjkl. How are you even real?

    ReplyDelete
  11. you are wonderful!! glad you've postedddddd <3 <3 <3 I always check yer blahggg. miss you bb.

    ReplyDelete
  12. how did i just find this blog?!
    your style is insane and your vegetarian and all your nerdy references = <3! your basically a perfect human
    ..god i sound like a creep..

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looking super fabulous.. All you need is a stylish pair of sunglasses for women with this outfit, and you would be out of this world.. :) XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  14. been wanting those shorts for a while! they look bomb on you! and loving the bangs xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love to be a part of your Fashion Boutique..you look awesome in this outfit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fab pair of designer footwear...Look stunning on you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. i especially love your shorts!

    x
    http://www.stylebat.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the colour of your pull!

    ReplyDelete
  19. looking great!

    s.x
    http://schmelzwasser.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely outfit...All you need is a stylish pair of eyeglasses and sunglasses for women with this outfit, and you would be out of this world..

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your style is so amazing <3

    ReplyDelete
  22. Find the best professional CPA's in US tax filing they have well experienced and they will guide in a way to get complete solutions of all problems and no worries about auditing in www.etaxplanner.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Get anything in just $0.99 cent for software, games, crack files, mobile app, theme, pictures, computer games, play station games and much more things etc.
    http://www.krazy99.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. My family and that I living happy life while not hesitation and issues. So, I counsel to require the advantage of it. If someone actually need it simply undergo these xperts and search web.weblivexperts.com just $0.25 cent.

    ReplyDelete
  25. sick outfit. badass green lips and cool glittery sequin shorts!

    check out my latest outfit post on blog!
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. love your blog and am following since adcionei it in my favorites page ♥
    visit my blog?
    www.derepentenaotemidade.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love your blog <3

    fashionbytwogirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. WHERE HAVE U BEEN CUTIEGRRRRRRL??? XO

    ReplyDelete